Friday, April 4, 2008

Water Baby!

This week we went swimming for the first time! Our friend Judy came with us to video since my hands were full. I was worried that Nathaniel would be cold or afraid of the water. Of course, neither was the case. He was as chilled out and relaxed as ever and spent most of the time looking around at the other kids. I had a hard time getting his attention!

I will have to remember to feed him before we go next week, though. He got his face wet a couple of times bobbing for - ahem - apples. Check out the video below for highlights.




1 comment:

Sheri said...

Ok, I am very jealous. Swimming is the one thing that I still want to do with the kids. But there is no way for me to do 2 at once. It looked like fun.