Last Saturday was so beautiful that we had to go for a walk, Mommy, Daddy and Nathaniel. When the weather gets warmer, we can take our parrot Loki with us, too.
Do you like the cool shades? They didn't last too long, and Mommy had to trace our steps to find where they got dropped.
This week we also had our friend Laila visit with her kids, Madeline (who just turned 3) and Finn (who just turned 1). Nate couldn't take his eyes off of Finn. Just before they left yesterday, Steve put Nate on his stomach and he seemed to be trying to crawl after Finn. Of course, he didn't get anywhere since he isn't strong enough yet, but that's the first we've ever seen him attempt to get mobile (other than climbing Mount Mommy). Something tells me that we'll miss these days of staying put.
Here is a shot of Mads, Finn and Nathaniel, three of the sweetest babes ever. They all got along really well.
Today, the house is eerily quiet. I had thought to clean, but I'm kind of tired. Don't know why.
2 comments:
Oh, he is just getting bigger and cuter everytime you post pics. So who do you think he looks like. I usually have an idea right away,but I'm not sure about Nate. I'd say he looks like the mailman, but thats Steve. HaHa
Honestly, I don't know who he looks like - probably some uncle from my side. We may never know. Every now and then he looks a lot like Steve's brother. I think he has my eyes, though. C'mon brown!
Post a Comment